SARATH ACADEMY was started in the year 2003 by Mr. Sarath Chandra, the founder faculty for the aspirants of IIT JEE and other National and State Level examinations. His commitment towards the students in giving right coaching fetched the students with ranks below 500 in JEE(Adv). After the completion of 4 successful years of the Academy, he analyzed that the students who aspired for good ranks in competitive exams were not taught the basic concepts required for the application of their knowledge. Intermediate student must be made thorough with all the concepts prescribed in the text books of Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry through problem solving methods.Find out more
Sarath Academy was started in the year 2003 by Sarath Sir, the Founder-Faculty. The cherished objective of the Sarath Sir was to provide quality instruction and personalized guidance to the students of Intermediate and +2 in Mathematics..Sarath Sir noticed that all the corporate colleges concentrated only on the 5% of the students and instigated them to become top rankers and remaining 95% of the students were not paid attention for the improvement in their studies. So he realized the gravity of the problem, he started SARATH JUNIOR COLLEGE in 2007 on the request of the parents of students.Find out more
Teachers are great leaders who support students and College's success.
Sarath Junior College’s pedagogy aims to make students into creative and thinking individuals. This we achieve by adopting innovative ways of learning, and reinforcing the student’s knowledge of basics. We also establish the relationship between the diverse knowledge components of each domain, which helps each student to connect the dots leading to enriched academic competency.Find out more
Sarath Sir and the faculty of the Academy emphasize on the domain basics, and provide the maths stream students the right tips and guidance. Sarath Sir’s hard work and focus in mentoring students has yielded good results, with each batch scoring high ranks at the Board exams, State and National Level Entrance Examinations.Find out more
Copyright Design & Developed By MK DIGITALMARE PVT LTD